1. We obtain personal information directly from you as follows:
● The process of registration on Fact-Link
● Conducting surveys or correspondence via email or other communication channels.
● Gather information through your browser's cookies.
2. We may collect your personal information from other sources such as search engines, social media, government agency etc.
Collection of Personal Data
We will collect your personal data directly through followings:
● Registration on Fact-Link
Types of Data Collected
Personal data such as Name, Surname, Nationality, Gender etc.
Contact information such as Address, Telephone number, Fax number,E-mail address, Position, Company name etc.
Account details Username, Password.
Transaction and Financial information Purchase history, Bank account
Technical data IP address, Cookie ID.
Others Photo, Video, and Other information that is considered as personal data under the Personal Data Protection Laws.
Storage of Data
We store your personal data both hard copy and soft copy.
We store your personal data by using the following systems:
● Server service providers in Thailand
● Server service providers in overseas.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
● To create and manage accounts
● To provide products or services
● To improve products, services, or user experiences
● To share and manage information within organization
● To conduct marketing activities and promotions
● To provide after-sales services
● To gather user’s feedback
● To process payments of products or services
● To comply with our Terms and Conditions
● To comply with laws, rules, and regulatory authorities
Disclosure of Personal Data
Fact-Link keeps Users’ information under strict control and does not disclose any to third parties without the prior consent from the Users except the following parties in certain circumstances only.
In relation with our business partners or affiliates, we may disclose certain personal data to them in order to coordinate and provide our products or services to you and provide necessary information about the availability of our products or services.
We may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by government authority such as courts, government authorities.
Data Subject Rights
Subject to the Personal Data Protection Laws thereof, you may exercise any of these rights in the following:
Advertising and Marketing
you to receive benefits from using our products or services, we use your
personal data to analyze, personalize and enhance our products or services, and
marketing efforts through Google, Facebook, pixel tracking code and others. We
use such information to provide you with customized and personalized
recommendations for products or services we think will be of interest to you.
out marketing and communication activities, marketing advertisement, sales,
special offers, news, public relations, promotions and presentations of the
Fact-Link’s products and services, the Fact-Link’ s affiliated companies,
business alliances and other legal entities only in case that the Fact-Link
acquires your consent. During the use of the service, we will send you
information about marketing activities and promotion of our marketing, products
and services that we think may be of interest to you in order to provide you
with the most efficient service.
Data Update: You have the right to rectify your personal data to be updated, complete and not misleading.
Withdrawal of consent:
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time throughout the period after you consent to us to collect, use or disclose your personal data whether before or after the effective date of the Personal Data Protection Laws.
Data Erasure or
Links to Other Sites
TOKYO DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANTS THAILAND CO., LTD.
75/35 12A Fl., Richmond Office Bldg., Sukhumvit 26, Khlong Tan, Khlong Toei, Bangkok, 10110